Hello! 

During the latest couple of weeks, I've seen some interesting tower views in some streams. So I thought why don't share them so people that are just getting started at least have some presets to go from. The ones that I will share will be almost identical to the real world except for Skavsta which is due that I could not find a source with the correct view.

Both ESSA, ESMS and the ESGG tower views are made by   @Max August Larsson Kuhla & help for ESSA we had @Andreas Inemanwith direct help and pictures from the real world tower.

For installation remember to download the wx file too, you will change the weather but its a necessary file in order for it to work.

ESSA View: 

q1NiZAu.jpg

ESGG  Tower: 

4P1CnQM.jpg

ESKN Tower:

nPxFg1v.jpg

ESMS Tower

iBdNFv4.jpg

Feel free to upload your so this can expand to more airports :D

ESGG TWR.fxml

ESGG TWR.wx

ESKN TWR.fxml

ESKN TWR.wx

ESMS TWR.fxml

ESMS TWR.wx

ESSA TWR.fxml

ESSA TWR.wx

Edited by Anton Lindros
  • Like 3

Don't remember what pictures I have shared earlier, but bear in mind that many pictures I have is from the ramp tower floor, approximately 10-12 meter below the ATC floor.Nice that my pictures could help at least! :) As an example, from the ramptower you can barely see an ATR72 parked at stand 36 because of Clarion hotel. From the ATC floor you can see almost the whole stand 34. Just for reference :) 

The ESSA view looks approximately right

Edited by Andreas Ineman