Mikkel Lindgren

Constantly being logged out of the forum

Has there been some kind of update to the forum recently? Earlier I was able to let my browser remember this site using VATSIM SSO, but now I have to login every time, I visit the forum. The most annoying part is that I also have to login again after 5-10 minutes, when the forum is still open in my browser , which is quite a problem when writing a longer topic and then suddenly losing it when having to login again before posting.

2 hours ago, Mikkel Lindgren said:

Has there been some kind of update to the forum recently? Earlier I was able to let my browser remember this site using VATSIM SSO, but now I have to login every time, I visit the forum. The most annoying part is that I also have to login again after 5-10 minutes, when the forum is still open in my browser , which is quite a problem when writing a longer topic and then suddenly losing it when having to login again before posting.

I experience the same problem with my recent reformatted MacBook. I don`t have the issue on the other platforms though....

Same issue with me after I deleted the cookies (logs, everything?) and with all new computers I have logged into from atleast August.

However I do not have this issue with my phone, where my last login was a long time ago (before summer?).

However its very annoying.

As Martin said, this issue started happening after we updated our forum software. The plugin we use to login with vatsim auth isn't fully compatible with the new version which causes this to happen. I've looked at the problem a bit but haven't had success in fixing it yet. I'll let you guys know when I've managed to fix the issue. :)

• Like 3