Magnus Gustafsson

Feedback from pilots [feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org]

Magnus Gustafsson <accsca1@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

Feedback atc Norway
1 message

Julian  20 October 2016 at 21:18
To: director@vatsim-scandinavia.org
Dear Scandinavia vacc,

I want to thank Haavard Halvorsen for his professional and very friendly atc as ENOS_CTR.

I had some radio problems but thanks to him I had a very smooth approach to Oslo.

Kind Regards

Julian Colder
Atc controller Belgium 

• Like 3

Hello,

I flew from Helsinki to Copenhagen this evening and am very grateful for the full ATC I had from your team! The controller in Copenhagen this evening (EKDK_CTR) was fantastic. His name was Mikkel Lindgren (CID: 1003540) and they were very friendly and efficient with their instructions, especially considering I am fairly new to VATSIM, it was really appreciated! I look forward to many more flights in the future to Copenhagen and Scandinavia.

Kind Regards,

Toby Sharpe (1356009)

• Like 3

Jouka Ahponen    249

I just did my first IFR flight and got in the air after getting friendly guidance from Jouka Ahponen (EFES CTR). I made some mistakes, but in the end I managed to fly from EFKU to EFHK. I also need to bow to Miska Jokinen (EFHK APP) who helped me to get safely on the ground. 

Thanks guys! :)

It was Joonatan Porkkala on APP though, but nice to hear some positive feedback.

• Like 5

Controller name is not mentioned but it should be @Kobi Lecornu that have shown his performance

Magnus Gustafsson <accsca1@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

Positive feedback to BIKF_TWR the 9th december 2016 17:18 zulu
1 message

Aleksander Oddene 9 December 2016 at 19:19
To: "feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org" <feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

Mature, positive and quite a decent Controller. He showed himself from a angle of view that I haven't seen in student Controllers before, excellent phraseology aswell as helpfullnes

• Like 5

Miska Jokinen    123

Well, as I feared, my VAS zapped me out of the sky – almost on the ground at EFHK.  Sorry about that!

I’m still trying to sort “things” out with my sim, since installing the new PMDG Queen of the Skies.

Thanks a million for a fine operation.  I hope to see you again soon!

Eric Faber

Giant 114

Edited by Miska Jokinen
  • Like 3

Miska Jokinen    123

Hello guys,

on behalf of the whole "raid des eskimoos" french team pilots, I would like to thank Mr Max Khula who
has provided us a great ATC service tonite in EKVG.

The 24 of us have been very pleased to get such a good service with accuracy and patience !

We will be departing next thursday from EKVG to BIHN at approx 19:00 Zulu.

Thank you very much again !

Kind regards

Xavier Van de Hel
French VACC Deputy Director/ACCFR2

Edited by Miska Jokinen
  • Like 3

Subject: Copenhagen Overload

I wanted to write and congratulate you and all the staff, for the tremendously successful event that I was able to join, on the weekend. 
Each position was handled with such fine professionalism, and made the whole flight experience the best I have experienced anyway in the world.
It stands as the best example of how these events should be conducted, and again send my best wishes and congratulations to ALL.

Thank you

David Christian

Vancouver Canada

• Like 3

As a pilot of ORX914 and group leader of the three that came to land at ESMS, Kristian did an amazing job giving us directions even when the airspace became ever so more crowded in each passing minute.  With accuracy and no delay, he was able to timing get back to each group member for accurate and dependent directions.  We are fortunate to have a calm an colllect, as well as respectful ATC Control.  Thanks Kristian! 

ORX914 - Seth

• Like 2

Miska Jokinen    123

Hello :)

I enjoyed your Controller services today and had a great flight. However, I wish a few more stations would be online for the EFHK event so Tampere Radar doesn't have to do all the work alone ;)

http://vataware.com/flight/594bf7b55352331f20000009

Have a great evening and continue doing such a good job. I will come and fly again :)

Good day!

I want to take a moment to commend the exceptional service by the following controllers who I had the pleasure of dealing with yesterday evening and today.  They are as follows:

Frederik Pedersen

Casper Hvid Rasmussen

Daniel Edvardsson

Mattias Krogstad

As someone new to Vatsim, they were all extremely helpful.  Their professionalism and attitude were top notch!

Thanks kindly for your time,

Rob Drum
  • Like 2

Miska Jokinen    123
Dear Vatsim-Scandinavia,
I would like to praise one of your ATC's.
His name is - Wygene Chong.
On 9/9/2017 at 10:45z, I logged into ENBR airport as SAS268, and Wygene Chong was at "ENOS_CTR" stand.
I was trying to contact another ATC that was in ENBR_TWR stand, but he was unresponsive, so I contacted Wygene Chong (ENOS_CTR) on the private chat and he answered after only few seconds!
First, He was trying to contact ENBR_TWR by messages. Then, by phone. After ENBR_TWR didn't respond to him, he explained me step by step how to call a Supervisor.
I thanked him, and he told me "you are welcome", and "have a nice take off" - he was very nice to me!
My route for this flight was: ENBR to ENGM. It means that after departure from ENBR I I went into his (ENOS_CTR) air space, and contacted him.
There was a lot of traffic under his controlling, but it seems to be very easy to him. He was very calm, answered after few seconds only, and was very very professional.
The flight, approach and landing was so easy and fun with him. 
At the end of the flight, he even apologized on the inconvenience that occurred at the beginning of the flight (even it was not his fault) and again told me "you are welcome" and "have a nice day". 
He is really a good ATC!
Thank you very much Wygene Chong.
Hope we will fly together again,
Etay Cohen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Daniel Klepp    256

Hello Vatsim Scandinavia,

This evening (Friday September 15), the FSCB-Flightgroup flew from ENZV to ENVA
and that was an impressive performance of VATSIM _ Scandinavia!

Our group was large:  we had 13 pilots in the air.
So that was quite a challenge for ATC to handle many aircraft in a short time-frame, but everything went very smoothly with ATC coverage from start to finish:
At ENZV we had @adrian forsbom (GND), @Simon Skofteland (TWR), @Krister Larsen (APP) and @Per Kristian Jensen (CTR).
At ENVA we were welcomed by: @Adrian Bjerke (APP), @OleMartin Tofteng (TWR) and @Emil Snersrud (GND)

They all deserve a BIG COMPLIMENT for their great support to our flight.
We really enjoyed our evening and we hope the controllers enjoyed it just as much as we did!

Thanks to all of you and I hope that this message reaches all controllers that were there.

Best regards,

Paul on behalf of FSCB-Flightgroup
KLM 366

• Like 4

Vatsim Scandinavia Mail Julius Mannermaa <accsca1@vatsim-scandinavia.org>

CPH 2017 Live
1 message

Reinhard Brantner  17 September 2017 at 15:30
To: feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org
Dear team,

It was a great event. I departed from CPH with my Cessna Citation X towards BIEG. And it was great service you delivered. Although the airport was busy, everything was fully under control.

You did an extraordinary job!

Best regards (and please repeat)
Reinhard

• Like 1