Sign in to follow this  
Magnus Gustafsson

Feedback from pilots [feedback@vatsim-scandinavia.org]

Dear Sir,

I had the absolute pleasure to fly into Copenhagen this afternoon 26th November 2018 as RYR161. EKCH_APP was being operated by Simon Lund and I would like to remark that he gave a great service to me. A fine example of your vACC. Please pass on my thanks and I will be sure to visit again. Well done.

Best wishes

Alan

Hello, my name is Dixon Robin. I was flying an approach into Oslo and had an incident with one of your controllers. Upon being given the clearance for the ILS I forgot to start my descent. A small mistake. However, your controller....

Politely gave me the instruction again, after which I proceeded to descend as instructed. I apologized and he very nicely said it wasn't a big deal. Upon landing, he gave me a very big welcome to Norway. He was really cool and helpful to a relatively new pilot as far as European standards go. I was very happy with his performance and I would give him five stars any day of the week. 

Thanks for the work guys!
-Dixon

P.S. Upon further investigation I found him, @Mats Edvin Aaro. Again, five stars!

• Like 3