Aleksander Storma

Event suggestions

1 hour ago, Damon Hemstrom Burton said:

?? I would definitely enjoy that event! Btw, UK do a similar event iirc at Birmingham, about same size as Landvetter if not slightly larger, over two days, so on one day it'd be Realtime flights and the next day any flight.... But that would need a lot of dedicated staff. 

Regardless, I would definitely be interested... Never flown at Landvetter with full ATC and never seen _F_APP in use :-) 

Would you please add a link for that Birmingham event.

Spoiler
On 2016-01-02 at 0:34 PM, Magnus Gustafsson said:

I did find this version of advertising text from 2009 when most probably @Hakan Schulz and I arranged this event!

Would I like to participate in this event again, absolutely :) !

Magnus

I will look in for a sutable date for this one. Was a while we did an event on Landvetter.

On a side note: I will be looking for dates in Feb/March for a realtime event at ESSA.

I was just wondering would there be a change to make a Stockholm Arlanda event to celebrate the launch of new upcoming scenery by ORBX. I heard rumors that it's very close to release so would be nice to have something planned there. Would be maybe even possible to get hold of ORBX and make up a competition like we have had earlier on different events.

Jouka

Just want to give a heads-up that both me and Aleksander is out of office due holiday season therefore a bit sparse between the events. But I will be back in office 22nd August or so and 

And also please drop us an e-mail or write here in the forum if you have any suggestions or ideas. :)

• Like 1

Rygge airport is shutting down the 29th October with the last plane landing 22.30 local time. (2130z)

What about staffing ENRY/Rygge on this day for all the people who loses their jobs and Norway having one less staffed airport?

• Like 1

Now with the new FLYTAMPA scenery for Amsterdam, a shuttle event between Copenhagen and Amsterdam might be a quite good idea? 

Maybe not right now due to the Oslo city pair, but later in the year that seems like a no-brainer 

Edited by Lukas Agerskov
  • Like 2

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Reykjavik and Keflavik Real Ops.

Simulating real world operations in and out of Reykjavik and Keflavik.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max August Larsson Kuhla said:

Capital triangle (OSL, ARN and CPH) like a few years ago, it was good fun!

Don't forget Helsinki!

On 8.1.2017 at 5:11 PM, Martin Tornberg said:

Scandinavian shuttle will take place somewhere in March.

Do you have any further information about the date yet?

The major events on our main airport happens every now and then throughout the year. This topic is about event ideas that doesn't happen on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

An idea for event:

Name suggestion: Fjord Shuttle
Location: West coast of Norway, staffing the smaller airports that usually are not staffed.
Type of traffic: Both VFR and IFR, I suppose Widerøe pilots will be happy

• Like 2